- The laws of Queensland govern the tour.
- The wearing of face masks is required on all of our vehicles by QLD Public Health Direction.
- Tropical Horizons Tours (THT) accepts no responsibility for passengers or their property failing to be at designated points at designated times or for any loss or damage arising out of such failure.
- Allow a 15 minute window from advised pick-up time.
- Tropical Horizons Tours reserves the right to change the tour route according to road conditions and may alter or omit advised stopping places.
- Accommodation Pickup not available from Holloways Beach, Machans Beach and Yorkey’s Knob.
- Children’s ages 4-14 inclusive. Children under the age of 4 travel free of charge unless specified and must be booked as infants.
- Tours do not operate on Christmas Day.
- A 75% fee applies for any cancellations on day of travel, or for passengers who fail to appear on day of departure.
- If you cancel your reservation more than 24 hours prior to departure, a refund may be due. If you are eligible for a refund, it will be processed within 3 business days of cancellation. Merchant fees are non-refundable.
- The Kuranda Scenic Rail (KSR) is subject to extreme weather conditions resulting in non-operation. In this instance, return Skyrail will be provided to substitute the KSR portion. You will be advised on the day of alternative arrangements that will be available to you.
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway is subject to extreme weather conditions resulting in non-operation. You will be advised on the day of alternative arrangements that will be available to you.
- Cancellation fee applies on all Gold Class bookings amended or cancelled on day of departure.
- Merchant fees apply on all credit card payments. Payment is to be made prior to travel and we accept Visa, Master Card & Amex.
Down Under Tours Australia ABN 19 011 012 945 • PO Box 5670, Cairns QLD 4870
Valid to 31-Mar-2023.